Lemony Herb Salad Dressing -see our Tasty Tuesday Child Video on Instagram.
- 1 cup non-fat or 2-percent Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/three cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- four teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon floor coriander
- 1 teaspoon recent sage, chopped, or parsley
- Juice lemon.
- Wash and mince herbs, by hand or in a meals processor.
- Combine all remaining elements in meals processor or blender. Children love urgent the button and watching every part magically mix collectively!
- Serve over salad, chopped veggies, or use as a mix for veggie slaws.
Check out these 5 straightforward and engaging salad dressings subsequent!