Palm Seaside Prepared
Moist ‘n’ Wild Palm Seaside Prepared Coloration Icon Bronzer ($four.99 for zero.38 oz.) is a light-medium brown with delicate, heat undertones and a fantastic, golden shimmer that gave it a luminous end. It had semi-opaque, buildable shade protection with a easy, evenly creamy texture–it was dense and felt nearly like a cream-powder hybrid by contact. I discovered extra rounded, reasonably dense brush was greatest to choose up product effectively however wispier brushes typically struggled to choose up product. (The upside is that there was no powderiness or extra product kicked up within the pan, and this made it more durable to over-apply!) The powder utilized effectively to reveal sin and carried out very similar to a real powder system would as soon as the product made contact with my pores and skin. It blended out effortlessly and didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture. This shade stayed on effectively for eight hours earlier than fading barely on me.
- Hourglass Filtered Bronze Gentle (LE, $50.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- MAC Child Lady (LE, $28.00) is much less shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Tarte Carat (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Moist ‘n’ Wild Bronze Dynasty (LE, $four.99) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (85% comparable).
- Too Confronted Chocolate Gold (P, $30.00) is darker (85% comparable).
- IT Cosmetics Heat Radiance (P, $34.00) is much less shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Becca Dawn Waves (P, $38.00) is darker (85% comparable).
- Too Confronted Pineapple Paradise (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Becca Capri Coast (P, $38.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% comparable).
- Hourglass Golden Bronze Gentle (LE, $50.00) is much less shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- Extra dupes — click on to see the complete record!
$four.99/zero.38 oz. – $13.13 Per Ounce
The system was extra like a cream-powder hybrid, because the powder had quite a lot of slip and felt very easy to the contact with out being powdery, and it was on the denser aspect. It utilized greatest with a round, small-to-medium buffer brush or an in any other case reasonably dense brush because it picked up product extra evenly and dispersed it effectively. The product had medium to opaque protection, relying on the shade, however they had been buildable in the event that they weren’t opaque in a single layer. They blended out pretty effectively, however they are often tough to mix over damp foundation–they appeared extra reactive to residual moisture/oiliness on the pores and skin in comparison with the typical powder bronzer. I would advocate evenly dusting translucent powder over your complexion merchandise if they don’t dry all the way down to a semi-matte or matte end.
Browse all of our Moist ‘n’ Wild Coloration Icon Bronzer swatches.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891.
Moist ‘n’ Wild Palm Seaside Prepared $four.99/zero.38 OZ.
If you buy via our hyperlinks above, you assist assist Temptalia. Thank You!
Concerning the Reviewer
Christine has normal-to-dry pores and skin with areas of dryness (cheeks, nostril, and underneath the eyes). She has a light-medium skintone with delicate, hotter yellow undertones. Her greatest basis matches embrace: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Gentle-Medium Impartial (greatest match), Estee Lauder Double Put on Keep-in-Place Make-up in Desert Beige 2N1, Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow in four.zero, Hourglass Heat Ivory Vanish Seamless End, Laura Mercier Candleglow Gentle Luminous in Nightfall, MAC NC20/NC25, Make Up For Ever Extremely HD Liquid in Y305 (140). (For extra info, please examine the FAQ.)
When you do not see your remark but, it is nonetheless in our moderation queue. We attempt our greatest to approve feedback inside 24 hours (and reply to them inside 72 hours) however can generally get behind. Thanks on your endurance!