Sydney Grace Pumpkin Spice Latte Highlighter ($12.00 for zero.25 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy orange with heat undertones and a luminous sheen. It had very finely-milled shimmer that gave it a powerful shine with out having noticeable shimmer/frostiness on my sin. The pigmentation was opaque in a single layer, although the delicate, nearly emollient consistency made it straightforward to pic up much less product or buff the colour out for sheerer protection if most popular. I used to be impressed by how easy and blendable it was, but it didn’t appear powdery within the pan in any respect. It wore properly for eight and a half hours on me earlier than fading barely.
- Color Pop Tock (LE, $eight.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% related).
- Clinique Golden Glow (P, $27.00) is darker, extra muted (90% related).
- Anastasia Daydream (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- Anastasia Peach Nectar (DC, $28.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- Fenty Magnificence Hunny Slope (LE, $34.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- MAC Completely Poised (Outer) (LE, $34.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium/Darkish Glow (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- NYX Crushed Bloom (P, $7.99) is much less shimmery, cooler (80% related).
- Extra dupes — click on to see the complete record!
$12.00/zero.25 oz. – $48.00 Per Ounce
The highlighters are purported to be “easy and pigmented” that “mix like a dream” and “final all day lengthy.” The vast majority of the shades within the vary are extremely pigmented with a creaminess to the feel that makes them a cinch to use and mix out on my pores and skin. I used to be most impressed by how delicate, nearly cream-like the powders have been, but they weren’t too loosely-pressed nor have been they liable to powderiness. A few of the finishes are very metallic or frosted, so when worn at semi-opaque or larger protection ranges, they will emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture barely. They’ve worn between eight and 9 hours on me.
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Highlighter swatches.
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Caranuba Mica (Mica 77019 and Caranuba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (Mica 77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Silk Powder, Allantoin, Chromium Hydroxide Inexperienced (CI77289), Chromium Inexperienced (CI77288), Carmine, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, *Artificial Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol))