The Division of Artwork and Artwork Historical past at Colorado State College invitations purposes for 2019–2020 admission to the three-year MFA program, particularly within the areas of Portray, Printmaking, Graphic Design, Drawing, Sculpture, Fibers, and Metalsmithing/Jewellery.
The MFA program at CSU is a aggressive interdisciplinary studio-based program that permits college students to work carefully with an excellent college from throughout media and specializations. Our college are actively engaged artists and students who current and exhibit their analysis nationally and internationally.
CSU’s Division of Artwork and Artwork Historical past gives some great benefits of a nice artwork college with the additional benefit of being straight linked to the huge assets obtainable at a Tier-1 analysis establishment.
- MFA college students from every space of specialization are allowed 24-hour entry to semi-private studio house for discipline-specific analysis whereas working collectively inside a bigger interdisciplinary group.
- The Division of Artwork and Artwork Historical past homes communal state-of-the-art amenities together with CNC milling machines, laser cutters, and 3D fabrication capabilities accessible to all graduate college students.
- Our tightly-knit group and low student-to-faculty ratio enable for continuous mentorship and steering all through our three-year program.
- MFA college students are inspired to take elective programs in a spread of disciplines exterior to the Division of Artwork and Artwork Historical past, together with however not restricted to: biomedical sciences, engineering, enterprise, geology, and extra. Discover fields of examine for elective programs.
- Most, if not all, MFA candidates are provided the chance to show their very own stand-alone lessons primarily based on their space of experience, which supplies tuition remission and a stipend.
For extra info, go to colostate.edu/Packages/MFA.